Her vision for a long and prosperous career starts and ends with her family in mind, and it gives her great pleasure to help other families put down roots close to where her and her husband have also chosen to raise their children. She’s watched her hometown Tsawwassen grow with new development and feels it’s an exciting and opportunistic time for real estate in South Delta. Jen cherishes the beauty of the ocean, the sense of community shared amongst neighbours, and the diversifying culture in her region and the surrounding areas. As she helps others find homes that elevate their lifestyles, Jen also strives to put her best self forward by building a life that is rich in health, balance and fulfillment.
Jennifer holds a diploma equivalent to a degree in marketing management from the British Columbia Institute of Technology. With many years’ experience starting and successfully running businesses in fields including marketing, tourism and event planning, the entrepreneur at heart found her calling as a realtor - a perfect field for someone who has a passion for sales and superb customer service. She received her Real Estate Trading Services Certificate from the University of British Columbia and carries a license with the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board.
- Service: To offer clients a duty of care and assistance.
- Integrity: To respect and maintain confidentiality with all clients.
- Honesty: To engage in loyal and ethical business practices.
- Diligence: To provide careful and persistent efforts.
- Quality work: To operate within the highest standards.
- Professionalism: To be organized, reliable, competent and a skilled communicator.
- Expertise: To stay educated in my field.
- Relationships: To focus on the people and not the transaction.
Phone: 604-315-5560 Email: Info@jenniferdupuis.com